B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N

B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
journey through a long winding road

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Entry for 24/12/2008

1 one month to go to my big day. As of today, I can say that the wedding preparations almost 70% complete. Thanks to my family especially, each and everyone of you for lending me your hands, times, ideas, moral support and monetary as well. I couldn’t thank you all enough.

Next month, on the day of 24th, I’ll be somebody’s wife. The feeling? Indescribable. All mixed like rojak. But a friend told me, that it’s normal for all bride-to-be. They called it bridal jitters. Like that?? So, OK la kot what I feel now. Normal kan? Please say yes.

Hehe…gelak paksa.

Otak tgh bercelaru but I know it’s OK. It’s normal right? Sometimes I cannot think, cannot do work, cannot eat, cannot sleep….but it’s still OK, kan? Isn’t it? Apa yg aku pikir pun aku tak tau. Rasa mcm nak benda ni cepat2 abis je. Takyahla nk tension2 camni. Excited pun ade gak.

Ah!!Malasla nk pikir. Tido je la lagi baik. Bnyk pikir pun bahaya gakk. Doa la bnyk2. InsyaAllah, Allah shows me the way. Amin.

1 comment:

nur said...

besdate aku nih.. haha..