B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N

B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
journey through a long winding road

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday again!!

Yeay!!!!!!! Indescribable. Hujan pulak tu.Fuuhh!

No, this time around, aku takde plan nak mop rumah. Sebab aku dah tau kesudahannya.

I don’t know why, but this weekend was the most anticipated one among all. For the whole week, for every working day in the week, I could not focus on my work, not even a day. I don’t know, maybe I need to move on. Find a new job with a new working environment. Is that a solution? Or it is just escapism.


Staying too long at one company sometimes give you more harm than good. It’s a sign for you to make a move when you start to feel boring, unfocused and lazy at work. You are no longer eager to wake up in the morning and dress up to office. Things get worst when while in the office, you just blog-hopping whole day whole week. I did that, the whole week. My God!


I got an offer from one big company last week. They are willing to pay me good. I appreciate that. But the terms and conditions irritated me. The most irritating one is maternity leave only applied after 1 year of service. WTH?? Not that I’m saying I’m pregnant now, but what IF…???? Man, please think like a normal human being. You big company, you have taken most of our time for work, now you want our life also? You are too much.


I realized one thing, in my field, for a woman once they are married the chances to get to change jobs in the same field is almost zero. I noticed that. It’s quite frustrated. We are just married, not mentally retarded. I don’t know, if I had a chance to be in the employer position one day, I may be like that also, who knows?

Things happen for a reason, I believe that.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tahniah...Tahniah...dari aku..

Tahniah 1 : dapat offer yang best...walopon ko reject..

Tahniah 2 : dapat baby soon..jeng..jeng..

normaziahnekmat said...

beb, jgn salah paham. aku blom pregnant la..

efaifi said...

dah sebulan nk mop umah, tak mop mop gak hahaha, tape tape nawaitu tu penting =P

btw, smlm aku dah naik kete baru rebiki hoyeah!~

normaziahnekmat said...

weh!!!apsal tak ajak aku?????cisss!!!!
mentang2la keta aku dah 3 thn. sedey tau.
yg ko tak tau, aku pun dah tuko keta. hehehe...

p/s:akhirnya housemate aku dh mop kan

efaifi said...

beli kete x ckp, kedekut laaa tu tanak bwk aku jenjalan =(