B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N

B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
journey through a long winding road

Friday, March 11, 2011

Something that I missed …. But I won’t do it again

Still ‘gemuk’ time ni

Samarang, Labuan back in 2007/2009

I had to supervise the installation and commissioning of the de-sander package.

Stayed on platform for maximum two weeks

Headache but enjoyed every second of it


But now if I’ve given a chance to go offshore again

I’ll definitely say NO

I rather stay HOME

Even if you pay me triple my current salary

I still say NO

I turned down one good offer before

And I don’t mind to turn down another one


ENOUGHLAH…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAZIAH.. TAK GAYAT KER?.. BETUL TU.. BETTER STAY CLOSE TO ADELIA RITE..
king

normaziahnekmat said...

segala mcm ketakutan ada. but somehow hidup mati kita hanya utk Allah.kalo takdir kata terbenam dlm laut aku ni, cmtu lah endingnya.

skang ade anak, sbb tu pikir 2 kali nk me'lanun' lagi. haha