B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N

B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
journey through a long winding road

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

S.T.I.L.L


Still...finding time to write about the delivery xperience.

Last night, for the first time ever since she was born, my daughter got sick. She had batuk and selesema. Sgt sedih ok tengok baby batuk-batuk, muntah dan sesak nafas. I almost cry to see her like that but then I remind myself that I'm a mother now. Whatever the situation is, no matter how hard and difficult to handle it, I have to be strong. If not me, who else? Cry only makes me weaker. It doesn't help at all.

And i didn't cry at all when I gave birth to her.It amazed me! It was painfull but i managed to endure it.

2 comments:

nur said...

yup.. kalau tengok anak sendiri sakit mmg sedey.. sampai sendiri pun panik.. -naluri keibuan

normaziahnekmat said...

ya, rasa spt biarla aku yg dpt sakit tu.not my baby