B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N

B.E.Y.O.N.D. H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
journey through a long winding road

Friday, December 4, 2009

i just want to eat home cook meal. salah ke?

seriously i don't understand. if people tell you last minute that he/she is already on their way to your house, and you are in the midst of preparing dinner, should you just continue your business or call it quits and wait for them to arrive and bring them dinner somewhere instead? and you as well just arrive home after one and half hour drive from office. and pregnant. and need to wake at 6.00 am next morning.


you choose.


i choose to continue with my own business, doing my routine, and wait for the guest. of course, i will prepare extra food for the guest. and guest, please don't expect too much from me because you don't notify earlier.



i am sick. just sick.

No comments: